Apply to be an India Fellow
The India Fellow selection process is non-competitive and the starting point of the learning. Through a unique approach, we look at a value match between the applicant and the fellowship. Here is the eligibility criteria and steps for it
Eligibility Criteria To Apply
Please ensure the following is true before proceeding:
- You are between 20 to 30 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before the fellowship begins
- You are ready for an 18-month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24×7 with the local community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of India and in any thematic area (definitely outside your hometown)
- You have read, understood and align with the philosophy and values of India Fellow as per our website
The Application : The application gathers all primary information about the candidate. Most answers are subjective and we need you to answer them after careful consideration. You can save your progress along the way and come back later and resume it from where you left off.
Online Situation Judgment Test : If you clear the application round you make it to the next step. At this stage you are required to answer a few real life questions. This is a theoretical test, and questions will be shared with you via email.
Assessment Day : Everyone who cleared the above rounds makes it to the assessment day. Here applicants take part in group activities and sit down with our team one on one for a personal interview
Kindly Note: Only people who make it through the entire selection process become a part of the cohort. All steps in the process are mandatory and cannot be skipped under any circumstances.
The Steps To Selection
INDIA FELLOW 15TH COHORT (MAY 2023)
Few more spots left in the 2023 cohort, here’s your last chance to apply.
Accepting Applications : Until 20th March ’23
Induction : 1st May ’23