Apply Next In May ’24
The India Fellow selection process is non-competitive and the starting point of the learning. Through a unique approach, we look at a value match between the applicant and the fellowship. Here is the eligibility criteria and steps for it
Eligibility Criteria To Apply
Please ensure the following is true before proceeding:
- You are between 20 to 30 years of age
- You have completed graduation (in any discipline) or will complete before the fellowship begins
- You are ready for an 18-month full time commitment
- You understand that this will expect you to be engaged 24×7 with the local community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of India and in any thematic area
- You have read, understood and align with the philosophy and values of fellowship
Application : The application gathers all primary information about the applicant. Most answers are subjective and we need you to answer them after careful consideration.
Telephonic Conversation : Once you clear the application round, we would like to have a phone call with you for 15- 20 minutes to understand you better and help you know more about the program.
Assessment Day : Everyone who clears the above rounds makes it to the assessment day. Here applicants take part in group activities and sit down with our team one on one for a personal interview
Kindly Note: If you go past the assessment day, we extend an invite to you to join the fellowship. You can then deliberate on it to accept or reject it and let us know.
The Steps To Selection
We will accept online application for our 17th cohort from 15th May to 15th August 2024.
- Fellowship commences – 12th November 2024
- Fellowship completes – 19th April 2026