Apply to be an India Fellow
The India Fellow selection process is non-competitive and the starting point of the learning. Through a unique approach, we look at a value match between the applicant and the fellowship. Here is the eligibility criteria and steps for it
Eligibility Criteria To Apply
Please ensure the following is true before proceeding:
- You are between 20 to 30 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before the fellowship begins i.e. 10th April 2023
- You are ready for an 18-month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24×7 with the local community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of India and in any thematic area (definitely outside your hometown)
- You have read, understood and align with the philosophy and values of India Fellow as per our website
The Application : The application gathers all primary information about the candidate. Most answers are subjective and we need you to answer them after careful consideration. You can save your progress along the way and come back later and resume it from where you left off.
Telephonic round : If your application is selected, you are then invited to the next round, where a conversation will be scheduled between you and our alumni. This is to help you understand the program better and for us to build up on the information received in the application
Situation Judgment Test : If you clear the telephonic round you make it to the next step. At this stage you are required to answer a few real life questions. This is a theoretical test, and questions will be shared with you via email.
Assessment Day : Everyone who cleared the telephonic round makes it to the assessment day. Here applicants take part in group activities and sit down with our team one on one for a personal interview
Kindly Note: Only people who make it through the entire selection process become a part of the cohort. All steps in the process are mandatory and cannot be skipped under any circumstances.
The Steps To Selection
INDIA FELLOW 15TH COHORT (APRIL 2023)
Accepting Applications : 1st Dec ’22 to 31st Jan ’23
Telephonic Conversations : 15th Jan to 15th Feb ‘23
Situation Judgment Test : 1st to 20th Feb ’23
Assessments : 20th Feb to 5th March ‘23
Declaration of final cohort : 10th March ‘23
Induction : 10th April ’23